HyCC works with a wide range of suppliers for the purchase of materials and services. To ensure that the processes are followed properly, all suppliers must adhere to the following guidelines.
Code of Conduct and Terms & Conditions
All of our business partners need to adhere to the HyCC Code of Business Conduct & Ethics, which sets out expectations for suppliers regarding:
- Compliance with laws and regulations
- Safety Standards for ethical and responsible business conduct
- Treatment of people and fundamental human rights
- Exclusion of conflict minerals
- Fraud prevention
- Support for HyCC’s efforts to operate sustainably
HyCC only does business with suppliers sharing and supporting our standards and all are required to comply with the Code of Business Conduct.
This requirement is also included in our General Terms & Conditions.
A Purchase Order (PO) is mandatory when invoicing any goods or services delivered to HyCC and we cannot pay invoices that do not inlcude a valid PO number. Therefore, always ask your HyCC contact for a purchase order number before commencing any work or delivering any goods.