Business Analyst - Amersfoort
Do you want to make a difference in sustainability?
At HyCC, we are committed to one vision: To enable the full decarbonization of industry and the transition to a truly circular economy. We do this by providing large-scale supplies of green hydrogen, used to help some of the largest emitting industries such as steel, chemistry, and aviation, become truly emission-free.
We are looking for Business Analyst who will generate a clear financial picture of our projects and help accelerate the green energy transition!
Annual Salary: EUR 52.000 - EUR 78.000
Your role as Business Analyst
As a Business Analyst you will be providing financial model analysis in interactions with a project team, advisers, lenders and investors. Holding a central role in a project team, you will be responsible for keeping the projects’ operational financial models up to date to support decision making. You will ensure the model reflects the latest technical, commercial and macro economical status and analyse sensitivies that influence the development of the project and ultimately the investment decision. We are looking for an expert with a proven track record in modelling and the ability to build bankable project finance models. It is key to provide critical information which is needed to support the decision making by the board of directors of the project companies and enable external financing. As a key part of our team, you will also have close involvement in the management of our portfolio.
- Providing day-to-day financial advice to support the decision making within the project team;
- Your involvement in internal tollgate documentation and external project financing documentation will be crucial to the (success of the) project;
- You will be able to demonstrate strong skills in relationship management, providing risk analysis, and financial reporting;
- You will align on functional model requirements with the business case analyst lead of HyCC and on QA / QC with the HyCC controller.
Have you got what it takes?
You have an analytical mind, and strong problem-solving skills. Furthermore, you have a passion for and knowledgeable in sustainability, and business economics. Additionally, you have:
- A Master’s degree in business administration/economics or econometrics;
- At least 2-3 years’ experience gained in an investment management / investment banking/project finance environment or an advisory firm working with financial services clients;
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, fluency in English;
- You are able to demonstrate strong skills in relationship management, providing risk analysis, and financial reporting.
What we offer
HyCC offers the opportunity to be part of one of the most important changes in our society today: To help industries become emission-free. You will join a team of skilled and motivated colleagues who all share a passion to help realize green hydrogen projects to help our society reach the goal of zero emissions by 2050.
HyCC is a scale-up fully dedicated to green hydrogen and backed by two strong shareholders with strong experience in technology development and project financing. This means you will join a team which combines the energy and opportunities of a start-up culture, with the expertise and project development capabilities of a mature company.
Our employment package comprises:
- Permanent contract with 2-months probationary period;
- An excellent annual salary tailored to the job level, your expertise and competencies;
- A hybride way of working, based on your preferences;
- Bonus plan;
- Training opportunities.
Are you eager to start your career at HyCC as Business Analyst?
We welcome your online application via our website. Please use the ‘apply’ link on this page.
Do you have any questions? Please feel free to reach out to Sabrien Abu El Hassan, Team Lead Recruitment, email@example.com.
An online assessment can be part of the selection process.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.